|Molecular Weight||171.16 g/mol|
|Shelf Life||3 years - 20°C powder|
|USP of Products||
Description of Calcium Aspartate
Calcium aspartate is a soluble chelated compound that combines calcium with aspartic acid. Calcium aspartate is commonly used as a dietary supplement due to its potential to provide calcium and aspartic acid to the body. Calcium aspartate is well shielded by l-aspartic acid hence more bioavailable unlike inorganic minerals.
Application of Calcium Aspartate
- Prescribed as a calcium supplement to promote stronger teeth and bones.
- Effective in delaying bone decay associated with conditions like osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, osteospurs, fibromyalgia, and fatigue.
- Supports a healthy heartbeat and muscle function by regulating calcium levels in the body.
- Directly involved in the formation of blood clots.
- Possible side effects of calcium aspartate include renal stones, gastrointestinal disturbances, constipation, anorexia, nausea or vomiting, and flatulence.